Páginas

EXO-M Posts Chuseok


[TRANSLATION]  EXO-M Posts Chuseok

[T / N] Hangawi and Chuseok celebrations in Korea are similar to Thanksgiving day. Songpyeon are rice cakes shaped crescent, Koreans eat on Chuseok.

Kris: My dear friends happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!
Even though we can’t spend it together but… My “♥” is with you~
We are One ^^. I wish you all will go through every day enrichingly. Have a nice Chuseok
 and be happy! Have a good one ^_^

Xiumin: This is Baozi ‘XIUMIN’ !Everyone ! Chuseok has now arrived >< kukuku
Eat a lot of delicious food and please love our EXO-M more.
We are hungry for everyone’s love ^_^
So, have a happy and pleas
ant ‘Chuseok’~
-Yours truly, Xiumin-

Lu Han: Hello everyone! I am EXO-M’s Lu Han!
It’s almost the Mid-Autumn Festival! Here I’ll wish everyone a happy Mid-Autumn Festival beforehand!~
I hope that every single person can have a reunion with
 their family, what else can be more important than being together with your family? Haha~
Alright, I won’t say anymore, my heart that loves you will never change! ♥
To all Korean fans! Spend a nice...Chuseok ^_^ I love you ♥ keke.


Lay: Everyone have a happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
I hope everyone is happy~ Spending a happy Mid-Autumn Festival with their family~
Eat a lot of moon cakes~ because they’re yummy ^^~
And also because of a re
union~ “♥” Spend a nice Chuseok~ ♥_♥


Chen: Gather at one place with your whole family
Talk with them!
Eat a~lot of tasty food!
But you can’t have stomachache!! ^^
Everyone, spend a joyful Chuseok~♥ 


Tao: Hello. Hello everyone. I am EXO-M’s Romantic Kungfu Panda Tao.
It’s almost the Mid-Autumn Festival! I hope that everyone in the world can be happy♥! Moon cakes~~ eat tasty things!! Spend every day wel
l with your family happily and peacefully forever.

The Tao who loves you.
I love you kekeke. 


source: exo-k’s official homepage
translation cr; saphira & emilie @ exok-trans